1. The 41st street entrance leak is fixed. It was a broken water meter. It has been replaced. Line maintenance was out today, I’ve been told it’s complete. Please let me know if you see anything else at that end.
2. Concrete sidewalks are being poured tomorrow afternoon, should be completed and cured in the next couple of days. Please keep kids out of the taped off areas.
3. Playground update (mulch) is scheduled for Feb 5th.
4. New Gopher holes have been reported to J&H please let me know if any new ones show up.
5. I received a couple more signatures on the stop sign petition over the weekend. We still need quite a few more. If I have any volunteers who would like to help out walking the neighborhood for additional signatures that would be greatly appreciated. Just let me know, I can meet up with you to get you the petition.
Our Recent Posts
Annual Meeting / Neighborhood Block Party
August 1, 2019
Get all the latest news here!!!
MORGAN CREEK/CEDAR RIDGE HOA NEWSLETTER
Welcome to our Morgan Creek newsletter! We are hoping to use this form...
July 2019 Newsletter Attached
July 7, 2019
The HOA Board has been working diligently with the City of Oklahoma City to update lighting in our neighborhood. We currently had installed, the light...